There is a lot to see and do around the Horowhenua region. You can fill up your days with multiple activities, or just enjoy the privacy of THE ANCHORAGE and blob out with a book and a glass of wine on your patio soaking up the sun’s rays.
We can also help arrange activities in the local area, including the following:-
GOLF – At one of the many of the local golf courses:
– Levin Golf Club – Moutere Road
– Otaki Golf Club – 2 Old Coach Road North:
– Foxton Golf Club – State Highway 1 North:
– Palmerston North Golf Club – 100 Brightwater Terrace:
– Manawatu Golf Club – 19 Centennial Drive, Palmerston North:
BLOKART – At Sanson. Have fun with these land yachts – they go so fast!
OFF THE LOOP – Cable wakeboarding park at Foxton:
RUTH PETTY COOKING SCHOOL – (café, shop and cooking school)
PLUS – Fruit picking in season, local markets, Foxton Museum, garden visits, husky dog races through the forest, marathon race through the forest, Big Dig on the beach, fishing competitions.